There are a number of steps to becoming a training provider
- Initial Training Business set-up Advice
- UKPRN Applications
- Register of Training Organisations Applications (ROTO)
- Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
- BRAVO Applications
- PQQ and ITT Applications
- Award Body Accreditations
If you are an employer considering setting up an in-house training department we can advise and help you with the process placing you in a position to access public funding as well as receiving notifications of other multiple funding opportunities.
- Accreditation Preparation
- MATRIX Accreditation Preparation
- IIP Accreditation Preparation
- Customer First Accreditation
- ISO9000, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Development and Growth
Once you are an accredited provider we can help you develop your business going forward so that you develop a robust platform on which you can successfully grow your business.
We can assist with all areas of development and growth including.
- Recruiting the right staff – from Senior Managers to Operational Delivery Staff
- Quality procedures
- Recruitment and Initial Assessment
- Health and Safety
- Data collection, retention and protection
Please contact us on 01977 705203 or Get In Touch using the online form if you wish to receive further information.